“We have realized that there are many wonderful people out there who are passionate about children with special needs and interested in raising money for a child or project close to their heart.” Tony Lubner
The Sabrina Love Foundation Support-A-Star project was launched this week as a way to provide those of you already regularly donating or volunteering to a cause a platform to make an even greater difference.
If your answer is yes to these questions then we would love you to set up a Support-A-Star profile:
- Passionate about children with special needs?
- A regular donor or charity volunteer?
- Wanting to raise money for a child or project close to your heart?
- Able to appeal to a circle of friends and family?
How does it work?
- Support an existing campaign or create your own profile/campaign.
- Decide on an event or activity to participate in (run, walk, swim, hike, bake).
- Share your personalized Support-A-Star fundraising page with your friends and family.
- To contribute to your cause, your supporters simply click on your customised link, go directly to your page and make a donation.
Please have a look at our website for more details or to support one of our existing Sabrina Stars!
Jamie Marais – Sabrina Love Foundation Ambassador
Our wonderful new Ambassador Jamie Marais will be helping us launch Support-A-Star. Jamie will be tackling 4 mind-blowing world records #FourGiantsChallenge starting this July – with the aim of raising funds for our children with special needs. Have a look at Jamies recent extreme Lions Head challenge! Click here to read more about Jamie and his extraordinary challenges.