Join us for the #Plett #OceanChallenge Twitter Chat
Wednesday, 27th November, from 7–8 p.m (GMT+2)
What is it about? The Twitter Chat is a chance to engage with some of the celebrity and Olympian athletes who support the #Plett #OceanChallenge. The moderator will kick off the chat with introductions, and during the chat the moderator will pose a series of questions to the athletes. During the chat the co-hosts will also pose their own questions to the Athletes.
Anyone on Twitter may participate in the conversation by posting their own questions and comments. The conversation will help you get to know more about the Athletic Panel, and will include fitness training strategies and tips you can use for a successful race, whether it’s for the 10th annual #Plett #OceanChallenge, or another race in the future.
Who will be participating?
The chat will be led by a moderator, a panel of co-hosts, a panel of Athletes, and anyone on Twitter who wishes to post a question or a comment:
CO-HOSTS: @FitnessMag @Discovery_SA @GoMulti @PlettTourism
ATHLETIC PANEL: @BruceFordyceRun @Mich_Eray @Swima_ChadHo @ChantelNienaber
How does it work? Follow the steps below to take advantage of this access to our prestigious panel and get some expert advice on fitness and training!
1. Log in to Twitter any time from 7–8 p.m (GMT+2) on Wednesday, 27th November
2. Be sure to follow the chat host: @SabrinaLoveFoun
3. Make sure to use the hashtags #Plett #OceanChallenge whenever you tweet, and to follow the conversation
4. To keep up with the chat in real time, head over to http://tweetchat.com/room/oceanchallenge (you’ll need to authenticate Twitter to be able to tweet right from TweetChat.)
5. If you have a question for a particular athlete, simply “mention” them in your Tweet so they know it’s directed at them
6. The moderator and co-hosts will pulse out questions for our expert panel to answer, but feel free to contribute your own answers, or ask your own questions – make sure to tag any tweets you make with the official hashtags, #Plett #OceanChallenge.
THE SCHEDULE & QUESTIONS
These are the questions that will be posed by @SabrinaLoveFoun – use them as a starting point to think about what you might like to ask.
19h00 Introductions by @SabrinaLoveFoun
19h05 Q1 Tell us about your training regime & the events that you are preparing for now #Plett #OceanChallenge
19h25 Q3 What training advice can you offer people thinking of racing in #Plett #OceanChallenge?
19h35 Q4 How do you keep yourself motivated when the going gets tough? #Plett #OceanChallenge
19h45 Q5 Music is a great motivator- what do you listen to while training? #Plett #OceanChallenge
19h55 Conclusions by @SabrinaLoveFoun